17 August 2012

Twins 人人彈起演唱會


It's gonna be a long long time ago post which happened on 9th of June, 2012. I went to Genting Highland for Twin's concert. It's been a while they not came to Malaysia after the scandal case. *I guess everybody knows what's the scandal*

Honestly I really don't like go to Genting Highland due to I have serious carsick. =( I feel like I'm gonna die everytime I on the way to Genting Highland. 

Okay, back to topic. 
Here's the outfit of that day. That time I obsessed to collar shirt for no reason.


The concert started around 8pm something. Thank God there is not like those Stadiums, we still can see them though we sat so far away. 

Here's few pixies about that concert. 

Honestly, beginning part of their concert is really not really good, they just like simply dance and sing. *hou fu hin*After that the dancing part is getting better. So......so far is ok for me. No doubt that they really pretty lah. I know them start from their first album. I almost know all the songs they sang on that night. =D

Alright, I'm going to sleep now. Good night =)






No comments: