28 December 2010

La Castle Christmas Party




















La Castle had a Christmas party on this sunday, 26th of December.
For sure, my sister and I will bring our doggies join this party.
Almost every Sunday, we will bring our doggies to there.

La Castle Cafe is a restaurant cafe which you can have fun with your lovely doggie.
It also provide doggie menu for dogs.

Well, there have a lot of doggie lover joined this party.
I don't want to crap so much,
OK! Pictures time!
























My DouDou 1 day bodyguard.






















My ViVi bodyguard, he is so love my ViVi. HAHAHA






















Food for dogs.


















There have gift exchange session also.
And this is what we get.






















Tadahhhhh, Christmas gift for ViVi and DouDou,
hope they will like =)

No comments: