09 August 2010

Dogathon 2010























Woohoo! Dogathon was held at UPM today! 
I'm believe every dog lover would joined this event.
For sure, my sister and I must join!

Around 7.30 am, my beautiful sister woke me up.
I'm felt damn sleepy on that time.
Finally,I woke up and clean up myself.


Yeah....Going to UPM now.
My doggie ViVi was so excited. Actually she don't know what was happen. =D
Here is the location of Dogathon, Bukit Ekspo.
















ViVi : Let's go!
















Lots of dog lover at there.

Firstly, should queue up for let our doggie body check.
To confirm they are in good condition.
Doggie who are pregnant, estrus, or period are not allow.
















HUH?! long queue even though we came damn early.































Physical center for check dog.
























This is information counter, lots of games introduced.

















There have lots of sponsor, lots of booth, lots of discount, lots of goodies and lots of games!
Your doggie should very enjoy it!
















One of the game, Master Hunt.

















My doggie, ViVi felt damn scare at there.
Because there have a lot of huge doggie and this is her 1st time.
That's why my doggie didn't played any games.


Chow Chow is so cute and huge.
























Husky, I love it, will adopt it soon.


















How awesome they are.














 
















Dang Dang! Cute and huge Golden Retriever here! OMG.....I love it too.














 
































We back home around 9.30am.

I think it is a good experience for my doggie.=)




Is time to study again.
My clever mother was throw my text book away.
How clever she is.
Luckily, I still have some notes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi yennie may i knw what camera did u used to capture the pics in this post? :)

MissyL said...

din bring me go ><

yennie said...

Anonymous : Lumix LX3

L : LOL, as you know,early in the morning, i'm still in sleepy mood,i'm only think about "I wanna slp" on tat time.hahaha

Anonymous said...

Thank you for loving the animals and most of all thank you for choosing to adopt instead of buying (my b'day coincidentally is 4th May)

yennie said...

HAHA! u r welcome =) animal same as human, they have life too. that's why I choose adopt =) WOW! so coincidentally =D