01 December 2011

Rev Up Blind Notes

26th of November, I be helper as my friend's event "Rev Up Blind Notes" which happened at my college residence. I felt that I quite helpful sometimes. Everytime my friends ask me for help, If I'm free, I must say "Yes, No Problem". You might be think like I'm quite stupid. But for me, this is what we call friends. =)

So yeah, spent a wonderful day with them. Do you guys know what did the competition all about? It actually about all participants have to wear blind notes to play music instrument. For me, it's really hard to play music instrument with wearing blind note since I can't play well even I don't wear blind note. HAHA They are excellent and full of talent. 

TaDaaaaa! I was crew on that day! =D

Lots of music instruments on the stage. I love drum. Feel like wanna learn it after I saw they played it.

This is what they look like when they play music instrument with blind note. 

My friend very happy cause she saw Nadia from Fly FM on that day.


Ok. Stop here. I don't know what should I talk about. Final exam is around the corner. It's on this coming Saturday! HAHA Good Luck to me! LOL

No comments: