05 February 2011

1st Day of Chinese New Year

I had nothing to do on the first day of Chinese New Year. I did what I do in every year. Got ang pao from my parents early in the morning. I overslept again (I really like to sleep =P). After dressed up, went to my sister's boyfriend's house. 
Super casual looks for that day. Too casual right? I should wear a dress or a red cloth right?
Ate my brunch at there because of I OVERSLEPT == Stayed at home in the afternoon and Shirley asked me went to bai nian.

After that rushed to Pavillion, watched "Mr and Mrs Incredible" with my siblings.
I think I prefer movie which got story line. I don't know it's good or not. For me, it's boring, ShaoLin is better than this. Maybe this movie can release your stress, maybe? I have no idea. Stephen Chow's comedy always is the best for me.


HAPPY BUNNY'S YEAR!

No comments: