02 January 2011

Happy 2011!


Happy 2011 to everyone!

What you did which you think you are regret, take that as a lesson, do better in your future!

Everybody had celebrated your New Year Eve?
I celebrated with zowie gang, first time go to pub, errrrrr, I'm so sorry I can't enjoyed the moment when I stay in the crowd, it was killing me.
Face black like can killed people. LOL
On top this picture is what I look yesterday, first time curled my hair, like failed ==
They said I look better with long long hair =)

Watched The Tourist just now.
Still the comment, Angelina Jolie is so awesome, I damn like her.
Sexy, Gorgeous, Charming! What the hell! She just like a pretty awesome British woman in the movie.
Like a France woman, graceful!

2 comments:

Monday said...

pretty at that night, unfortunately i couldn't attend the party.

yennie said...

Yeah....Thank you Mon Jie ^^ yea loh, i thought u had been thr geh =(