03 October 2010

LOVE ♥

Things which happen long long time ago.
One of my friend complain about my blog is damn boring because of I doesn't write LOVE STORY.

Not I don't want to share my love story, it's because of I'm not in relationship right now.


Hmmmmm,
I'm single quite a long time.

Wondering why people always thought I got boyfriend?
By the way, I hope I got boyfriend too.

I'm a human, I got feeling.
I will envy people who in a sweet relationship for sure.
Who doesn't want have people sek sek?

But things we really want, doesn't mean we will get it easily.
Love? More difficult to get right?
I meant True Love.


I'm lack of confidence,
I don't believe people will love me.
That's why I'm lack of peach blossom. LOL

I had fall in love with somebody else before.
But, they treat me as what?

Find me when you're boring,
you don't even text me even though you wanna find me,
WHY? You want me automatic text you.



I'm speechless and disappointed.
It's comes one by one.
And my heart is dead one by one.
Puppy love will always like this right?


I don't care my boyfriend handsome or not.
At least you treat me with your sincerely heart,
care my feeling anyway,
That's what I want.
And it's quite simple right?

But, peach blossom never pop out.



Love is hard for me.

No comments: