12 August 2010

Sem Break ♥ Bye Bye Semester 1

Time flies so fast. Now is my holiday,HOLIDAY! Can you see this? Is HOLIDAY!
Oh my god, I'm so excited do you guys know?
Finally, I can take a rest, I can play, I can watch drama whole day and blah blah blah.
2 weeks is not enough for me.
That's why I will enjoy this 2 weeks!

So how about my exam?
I'm suck, I'm screwed up all the subject.
Is pass already, let it be.


Had fun with my college friends in this semester.
From being alone to meet a lot of friends and getting know more and more and more friends.
Time flies damn fast like blink your eyes.


The last day of Intermediate English class.
All of them are damn funny.
Especially the "hyper active" =D
See! Only 3 girls in the class. =S

















With cutety girl ShuHua and Sharol.


















She's my lovely babe,Little L.


















We like to do crazy thing. =D
The lamest guy who I never meet before is standing behind of us.



















They rock my college life.
Hey, see you guys on next semester. =D



Now I realize I had many things haven't posted,
ViVi's birthday,
Heading to Kepong,
Movie Fever,
Dinner @Kota Damansara,
The Last Airbender & Birthday Celebration,
Sunway Lagoon, FUN!

I'm hope I can post all of these as soon as possible.
Stay Tuned =)

No comments: